Monday, December 31, 2007

Late Bloomer Quilt package arrived/ Me llego el envio


I ordered a quilt pattern from Late Bloomer Quilts and it finally arrived. I have been anxiously awaiting since I wanted to make something winter but not Christmas. This pattern immediately caught my eye.
Not only did I get the pattern I ordered but a wonderful fat quarter of fabric designed for RJR -hooked on hankies, and a bookmark. I am so pleased with Elizabeth's customer service that I had to brag about it.
This is her site http://latebloomerquilts.com/slideshow.php

Por fin me llego el envio que pedi de Late Bloomer quilts. Es un patrón de estilo invierno y no navideño. La dueña no solo me mandó el patrón sino una tela muy a mi agrado de gratís y un marcador de libro. Estoy tan contenta con mi envio que tuve que escribir sobre el.

No comments: