Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finish it up / Terminalo


Pat Sloan encouraged us to finish it up while she was away on a teaching cruise. I hope to be on one of those some day....
I finished up my winter swap quilt which I posted a picture of since my partner does not have a blog.
I made a block for the block swap but I forgot to take the picture.
Now I am working on my 6th block for the I believe quilt from Pat Sloan and my watching t.v. project consists of a hexagon panel with Kaffett fabrics for a throw pillow.
I received these wonderful goodies in the mail and I am looking forward to get them started. I am pressed for time now since I have undertaken another tutoring position and my quilting time is more limited.
Also, it will be planting time soon and I am looking forward to my gardening ventures.
Pat sloan nos dio el animo de terminar los proyestos que todavia estan sin terminar durante su excursion. Yo terminé mi quilto pequeño para el intercambio de invierno y un bloque para el intercambio de bloques.
Tambíen estoy haciendo el sexto bloque de el quilt "I Believe" diseñado por Pat Sloan.

No comments: