Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hearts and Hands/ Corazones y Manos


I saw this pattern in McCalls village store last year and I wanted to buy it but it is a hand applique pattern and it looked too intimidating.
This year I took the challenge, ordered it and I am trying to machine applique it. It is a bit challenging because since there is no needle turn going on , the pieces are quite close to the edge.
I have all the background squares and circles cut out (thanks to my circle cutter)and on my lunch break I cut out the fusible pieces. I will post them as I go along.

3 comments:

Lupita said...

Hola Fiesta: confieso que no sé que dice tú post ....estoy negada para el inglés ....pero me encantan los corozones.

Besos desde México.

Betsy said...

Lupita, disculpa por no escribirlo en español pero es que a veces me canso de escribir en dos idiomas.
Es un patron antiguo que se requiere hacerlo a mano pero lo estoy haciendo a maquina.
Gracias por escribirme.
Betsy

Emi said...

-Una belleza me encanta.Saludos desde COSTA RICA.