Thursday, June 12, 2008

Containers in my sewing space 3 and Booty Swap



Paula, over at http://coffeetimequiltstudio.blogspot.com/ is having a contest for her 300Th post about the containers we use in our sewing space.
Here is a pic of a Meat container I use to keep green and also maintain my sewing machine supplies close by.
I received my Booty swap quilt from sherry today and I love it! Pieced quilts is not my cup of tea but she has truly changed that concept for me. This is just adorable! I am simply in awe of the workmanship and the time she put into this. She also included the cutest little needle case that I want to replicate for every purse I own, a darling quilt card which I also have several of and some orange batik fabric which is in my color range.
This was definetly worth the wait! Thank you soooooooooo much Sherry.

No comments: