Thursday, July 31, 2008
Finish five by end of up July Challenge+1more
I finally completed the Jan Patek quilt for my new classroom.
I actually would have finished earlier but I had to heavily quilt the border. Don't know why , but I just had too!
Now to press and buy some drapery clips to hang it with. I had the maintenance crew put up a drapery rod for me so hopefully they were able too.
I used a Jan Patek pattern in Quiltmania magazine and fabrics from my stash.
The pattern called for homespun fabrics but I do not own any so I made a more modern version.
I stayed up until about 12:30 last night putting the binding on my Bargello so I could count that one as done.