Saturday, July 26, 2008

July Finish 5 challenge/Stash challenge


I actually finished a couple of weeks ago but got sidetracked and forgot to post it.
This is a lap quilt I made as a Christmas gift. It measures 55x57 and made completely from my stash. I actually pieced it in the fall and waited until I was off in the summer to quilt it.
Many people had commented that I should go with a rose pattern. So I did the blocks in a rambled rose motif, a crosshatch on the pink border and some scalloped design on the green border.
I just need to press it and store it away for Christmas.

4 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

It looks lovely! Finishing Five sounds like a major accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Betsy, this quilt is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Regards, Peg

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just gorgeous, another beauty...congrats on yet another finish...

Ulla said...

Congratulations on finishing the quilt! Will you post a picture in the Summer Stash Challenge Flickr group as well?