Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunflower Tablecloth/ Stash Challenge


I purchased this lovely fall fabric from Joanns last fall and I wanted to make a tablecloth with it before the fall, of course.
While in Ft. Lauderdale this summer, my friend whose mother is a seamstress gave me bags of trim. She wanted to keep giving me tons of it but we were in our small car and did not have the space.
So I made this tablecloth and on the hem I added this trim. I usually just make all my table linens because I can make them unique. Unless of course I find them on sale.

2 comments:

Quilting Cindy said...

The tablecloth is beautiful and the trim is perfect. Lucky you getting all that trim given to you. Enjoy!

The Quilting Pirate said...

OOOO sunflowers!! My favorite! What a great use/idea for a table cloth!