Saturday, August 16, 2008
Today I decided to cut all the fabrics that I need to make the college quilt I posted about on 8/15. I plan on making it completely from my stash.
Well all was going well until I was only able to cut 70 squares from the black print fabric. I needed 99 blocks!
I actually have no more fabric left to cut, just bits and pieces.
So I decided to piece the leftover pieces and make the 29 more blocks that I needed. They have to measure 6x6 so I had to amend 2 of them with some white fabric.
So far so good. The picture shows the 1st set of required blocks and then the blocks I came up with.