Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scrap bag fabric


There is a quilt shop I frequent called Stitch and Stash.
They have these brown paper bags full of scraps for $3.00. Many times I have been lucky enough to get yardage in there and some leftover blocks from their shop samples.
Here are a few pieces of this wonderful sunflower fabric that was in one of the bags. (The bag was full of beauties but this one had my name all over it)
This is all that I got of this cute fabric. I held on to it because I hoped to one day find some yardage of this because I liked it so much. So it hung in my closet for months and no yardage.
So what to do with these tiny pieces? Stay tuned....

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

Scrap bags are sew much fun and $3 sounds like a great deal. Can't wait to see what you will come up using the fabric.