Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dresden Blocks update project 2


Remember the 1940's and 1950's Dresden blocks I received from Debbie at http://www.makinquilts.blogspot.com/ well I added them to a tablecloth that a co-worker had given me.
The tablecloth was actually a sheet that had grandmother had added needlepoint too.
I trimmed it to fit my table and I added a Dresden on each side.
I am in the process of appliqueing the Dresden down and it will be complete.

4 comments:

eileen said...

This will be really pretty when it's done. What a good idea for orphan blocks.

Sew Unique Creations said...

I really enjoy your blog! Thank you for posting on mine also!

Quilting Cindy said...

You have the best ideas, even if this idea was give to you. I think it is very pretty and you will get lots of enjoyment from it.

The Quilting Pirate said...

ooo what a great use of all donated pieces!