Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Believe






Not much to say except I am finally done!
I started this project on December 2007 and finally finished earlier this month.
It sat around for days waiting for the binding to be tacked down but I was having too much fun working on my Autumn projects. This is a Pat Sloan project.
At this time , I am at a loss as to where I will put this since it is too long for the wall I usually display my quilts on. The love seat will cover it so maybe I can try to re-arrange the furniture for the holidays.

10 comments:

Tine said...

You have to figure something out!! This beauty need to be displayed ;-) Good for you to finish it, it looks fantastic!

Eileen said...

wow.. there is a huge amount of detail going on in that quilt. My favorite parts are the cathedral windows sashing, and the yo-yo feather tree. Very cute.

JustCindy said...

I love your I Believe! Makes me want to get mine out and finish it. All I like doing is layering and quilting! Maybe after the 1st of the year.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous Betsy. I'm sure you find a place because it will love wonderful anywhere.

Yvette said...

I love it! Such beautiful detail. I will have to go check out Pat Sloan's patterns.

loulee said...

I believe too....I believe that is a wonderful quilt.

Jean said...

Wow that is amazing. How big is it? I am impressed with the cathedral windows.

Trudi said...

Nothing like getting a UFO completed- well done! And what a good reason to rearrange the furniture for a new look.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quilt, just love the tree, very diffrent,

Fantastic

Karen said...

Another wonderful pattern by Pat Sloan. Just love the birdbath block.

It looks fabulous darling!