Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One yard of fabric...




One yard of Michael Miller fabric! What was I thinking!
Well, I just wanted to make a pillow cover to add to my Christmas pillow collection, but when I made it I loved it so much that I had to make a kitchen towel. I made the opposite side of the towel in a linen type fabric which I could have appliqued and made a reversible towel-(Hindsight) and then I made a table topper that I still need to quilt but I may use it as a wall hanging because it is too pretty to hide under a lamp.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Ya.. you should have gotten 2 yards.

Lily Boot said...

Oh I know exactly what you mean - when I love fabric, I never have enough and always feel slightly disappointed when it runs out - ungrateful wretches aren't we ;-)

JustCindy said...

Great fabric! You did great getting lots of items from that 1 yd.

Rhonda said...

We quilters are so crafty. Love the pillow and towel. You've given me ideas!
Take care.