Thursday, January 8, 2009

Civil war Block and Scentsy



Received this beautiful civil war block from my Garden swap.
I did not ask for this color scheme but I emailed the sender that I wanted to keep it because I simply love it.
I can see a runner being made with this block.

My friend Cindy from Quilting Cindy has become a Scentsy Representative.
Her scented products are flame less so they are safe to use at home, office, classroom, sewing room, etc... Please give her a try.
I posted a picture of the flame less candle holder I hope to get. With so much fabric in my sewing room this will help freshen things up.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the civil war colors.. but this one really catches the eye. I would keep it too!
Those flameless candles look very pretty. Do you plug them in?

JustCindy said...

I normally don't care for the civil war colors but those are very very pretty. I think they will make a beautiful table runner. My daughter has that warmer and it is too cute. Thanks for linking to my site.

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

You picked a cute warmer! That is one of my favorites too!

Browndirtcottage said...

Love the block!!

Tine said...

That block is gorgeous! I really really like this one :)