Sunday, February 15, 2009
I have a very bad habit...
Late last year I tried to design a quilt with my EQ6 software.
I was not into hand applique yet so I made some flower blocks, fused them and put them in the to be appliqued pile.
Well that pile has grown. Not only does it have these flower blocks plus all the towels that need to get done.
There is also the to be pieced pile , the to be sandwiched pile, the I need a quilting design pile, and finally the I am ready to be quilted pile.
Last week, I came home determined to eliminate the to be machine appliqued pile.
Well one day was not enough! My poor husband watched t.v. alone while I worked on this pile for 3 days after work and I am still not done.
I am going to have to come up with some kind of system.
But it will have to wait, I want to make my daughter a be-lated Valentines day bag and well, yesterday was Valentines day!