Wednesday, February 24, 2010

EQ6 pillows




I know that February is almost over but I really wanted to get my Valentine projects done.
I needed some pillows since I only have Christmas pillow covers and Spring covers.
So,I searched my magazines and books to no avail for patterns until I remembered that I had EQ6.
So, this is one of the patterns that I found.
I am presently working on the second one.
I am going to need 4 pillow covers and a runner before I can say that I am done with my Valentine stuff.
Then I must, must start working on 4 fall pillows and a runner since my house will be full of guests in November and I really want everything to cordinate.
I have fall wall displays but no fall accesories.

14 comments:

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

That is so pretty, Betsy; sounds like you have your work cut out for you this spring!

Unknown said...

very pretty, love it

Pat said...

VERY nice......fun-looking, too!

JustCindy said...

Oh very pretty, Betsy.

Yvette said...

Sew creative!

Jean said...

Very pretty and valentiney!

antique quilter said...

very cute pillow
great job!

SewCalGal said...

Very cute. Quite cheerful!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Barb said...

That is very pretty.....you already have me doing towel.....I have to resist the urge to do pillows too....

Cindy said...

Wow, that's all I can say..WOW

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You are so determined and complete what you have planned Betsy! It is very cute and would brighten any room!

Kim D. said...

Very pretty..

Diana LaMarre said...

So cute, Fiesta. Your home is going to be well dressed for every season when you finish all your projects!

Vivian said...

Silly me. I didn't even think about designing a pillow in EQ6. Love it.