Monday, December 27, 2010
My BSR is back!
As many of you can remember, my Bernina BSR broke this summer and the Bernina company was gracious enough to repair it. They only charged me a tiny fee compared to the $800.00 it costs to repair it.
So, I have been trying to catch up on my quilting projects.
One of the projects that just needs binding is the runner pictured.
Deanna sent me some vintage blocks this summer and this panel was premade so I added some Kona from my stash and I am hoping to bind it this week.
I struggled with it a bit because I used invisible thread and it is always a struggle for me.
I love anything vintage so I was so glad to get this done.
I do not have a lot of days left for break so I am trying to avoid housework since I want to quilt 5 tops before returning to work.
My apologies to all my cyber friends if I have not been on blog land too much.