Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Scrappy Spring BOM

Kaaren has provided us with a fabulous Spring BOM. I went back to work Monday and during the evening I wanted to catch up on this BOM so I can start row 4.
The kids come back Monday and I want to have row 4 done because I am usually quite exhausted the first couple of weeks of school and basically just work on hand projects.
My BOM is different in that I mostly machine embroidered my blocks. (yes, I have my laptop back, the key board was faulty)
Quiltingfiesta
Quiltingfiesta



Quiltingfiesta

Quiltingfiesta

Quiltingfiesta

Quiltingfiesta

Quiltingfiesta
Anyone else working on Kaarens BOM?
This quilt design has bunny rabbits running around the quilt. I still have to cut those out and stitch them down.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Very cute, Good Luck with the new school year!

Needled Mom said...

It looks so cute. I hope to join in as I have downloaded each row to make later when the time arrives. LOL

Rhonda said...

This is too cute. I wish I had time to do it but not at this time.

Jean said...

This is very cute! How is school going? I have a week left...

Barb said...

That is tooooooooooooooo cute