Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Handmade Challenge

I make handmade gifts every year so this year I decided to sign up for the challenge at SewCalGal
My first gift of the year is this jewelry set for my granddaughter who turns 9 in October. Because I am always pressed for time I make all my gifts early.
Also yesterday was my 25th wedding anniversary and hubby and I are going to celebrate in Alaska in June so I will not have a lot of summer time left over to make my gifts.
I am so excited about this trip. It is so well deserved. The last time we took a big trip was our honeymoon.
Tutorial for bracelet is here

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby and congrats on the upcoming trip , that will be a wonderful vacation. Sweet little jewellery set for your granddaughter , she will love it .