Thursday, November 15, 2007

Batting and Stainless steel


I just purchased a new stainless steel refrigerator. What a battle to clean. Daily fingerprints everywhere! I purchased some type of stainless steel cleaner that leaves like a wax coating. have used all types of rags and still no nice sheen. So long and behold I remembered my little pieces of leftover Warm and Natural batting. It works like a charm! I keep a piece of it by the refrigerator for touch ups. Besides making coasters and sachets, this leftover batting is a great way to keep my stainless steel products spotless.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh wow what a great hint! I will have to try that sometime on my sink. Of course I'd rather have your gorgeous fridge to try it on instead lol!!

Betsy said...

thanks, it works on all stainless appliances.
Bets