Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bag Swap Received!






My bag swap came in yesterday from Helena in Sweden.
Oh my god what a treat!
This bag is absolutely darling.
It has a large stitchery in the front and 2 small ones in the back.
It has a zippered pocket and a snap in the front. Both of which I do not know how to sew into a bag. ( I wish I knew, I wish I knew)
Inside the bag were more treats.
A lovely cosmetic bag and a Swedish chocolate bar.
Sorry I could not post that picture!
Helena's work is impeccable.
check out her site-www.syverkstan-helena.blogspot.com
My 4Th Dave's garden block arrived. This one has exactly the fabric I requested.
8 more to go!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a seriously beautiful bag - I am SO jealous. I wish I'd done this swap too but maybe next time.

em's scrapbag said...

Your bag is delightful. I love the colors. You lucky girl.

Sherri said...

What a gorgeous bag you've received! What a treasure!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

How lovely. what a fun way to connect with someone that shares interests.

Quilting Cindy said...

That is beyond beautiful. Such bright cheery colors. You will love using it.

The Quilting Pirate said...

OOOO I'm jealous!! :) Beautiful bag!!

Debbie said...

what a great bag!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Betsy your bag is lovely how lucky are you....

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful bag. How nice for you to have such a terrific swap partner.

Dionne said...

That bag is wonderful! What a wonderful swap result! Also, I posted the pattern for the Christmas ornament block on my blog.

Brandy said...

HOW CUTE!!!!