Monday, September 7, 2009
Struggles, struggles, struggles.
Because I designed this wall hanging, I had no idea on how to quilt this because I had no picture to look at. Because it is vintage looking, I thought classic quilting motif is expected.
Well, I just did a channel quilting in the blocks and it took me literally all day long! So, when it came time to do the border, I decided to go modern and just did swirls and swirls. Two hours total compared to an all day job on the blocks.
Off to bind it and hopefully have it hanging soon.
Now , I have to make one for my daughter. She says it will keep her roommate on track of what chores need to be done on each day.