Several months ago I won a kit from Mary . It was a quilt kit but I wanted to downsize it into a wall hanging for my sewing room. I made the sewing machine a bit more modern and fussy cut sewing notions fabric and appliqued parts of it to the shelf by the sewing machine.You can barely see it but I embroidered Bernina on the machine. I struggled some with the spools because I am still trying very hard to improve my piecing skills and well I had to get rid of some because they were not coming out right. But once I put this wall hanging together I knew that to make it mine I had to hand quilt it. So I have been quilting it every morning before work and some at night while watching t.v. So, now thanks to Mary, I officially have a banner for my sewing room.